Cuttoff Score: Candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests to qualify in the written test.
CWE Exam Details:
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-10-2012, age relaxation as per rules.
1. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
3. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee must be paid through online mode or offline mode.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.ibps.in website between 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online, because all the details send to the e-mail ID.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches, candidates keep the necessary details in order to make online payment.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination (Clerks).
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option Click Here to Apply Online for CWE – Clerical Cadre to open up the online application form.
6. Candidates should carefully fill the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and upload their photograph and signature as per instructions.
7. After upload the photograph and signature, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference.
8. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference and also take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately and make payment at 7 Public Sector Banks as mentioned in the notification.
Start date for Online Registration 15-10-2012
Online Payment of Application Fees 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012
Offline Payment of Application Fees 17-10-2012 to 09-11-2012
Last date for Online Registration 05-11-2012
Download of Call letter for Examination After 03-12-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details of CWE Exam is available at given below link…
CWE Exam 2012 Advt Details
Click Here for Online Application
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Details
IBPS Clerical Cadre Exam Pattern Details
IBPS Clerks Selection Procedure Details