Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Yantrik
Age Limit: Candidate should born between 01-02-1991 to 31-01-1995. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Matriculation and three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engg. Recognized by AICTE with 60% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, PET, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website www.joincoastguard.org on or before 17-09-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.org.
2. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
3. Check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4. After Submission of application, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system.
5. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre.
6. Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents Out of the two copies one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents.
7. All the candidates should required to apply online on or before 17-09-2012.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-09-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 17-09-2012
Date of Written Test/Interview: 08-10-2012 to 11-10-2012
For other details like age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, perks and other benefits, promotion, standards and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below.
Click Here for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advt & Application